Monday, September 20, 2010

Diary of a Fab Stylist -- Origami Jewellery

As a kid I remember being fascinated by Origami, in elementary, I had a few friends that could create just about anything out of Origami and my friend Chante and I were obsessed with making paper cranes when our school did the Tribute to the Hiroshima bombings in Japan. Never in my wildest dreams have I ever thought that those paper creations could be made into jewellery.

Claire Naa and Arnaud Soulignac are the duo behind "Origami Jewellery" they initially started off with thread and paper but now they're using mixed metals to create their earrings and necklaces. My fave piece would have to be the Origami rabbit with the pink ears, super cute! More images of their designs below!








xoxo,

Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment