Monday, September 20, 2010

Liipstik's NYFW Picks -- Jill Stuart

*Click to enlarge image

I know Fashion week ended last night but we're still going to show you some images from our favourite shows this week. I loved the Jill Stuart spring collection because the silhouettes were flattering, the lines were crisp and the tailored pieces I absolutely adored. Jill Stuart played with the colour palate incorporating pops of colour to mesh with the neutral hues of the season. I really liked her collection but at the same time I kind of feel like she drew inspirations from different designers past collections. Either way I can definately see myself working a few of these pieces so I'm not mad, I wasn't a big Jill stuart fan before but I felt this collection was more interesting then her past collections so its a good look. I do have to ask myself though, if the reason I like her collection is due to the fact that she kind of incorporated elements from other designers. Anyways enjoy while I ponder that thought.

xoxo,

Liipstik

*images via fashion gone rogue

No comments:

Post a Comment