Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Music -- Jazmine Sullivan 'Holdin you Down"



I'm sooo happy they finally did a video for this Jazmine Sullivan joint, its been steady in rotation on my ipod. Ms Sullivan is such a talented artist with so much promise, I'm excited to see mainstream music take a turn and bring back that R&B I originally fell in love with.

This video is hot, the song has a lot of samples in it so to stay true to that old school vibe the video was styled with a new school meets old school early 90's, late 80's flava. Jazzy looks absolutely stunning, makeup is flawless and her 'fits are on point! Fave part would have to be all the cameo's of the artists I grew up listening to ,like Pepa from "Salt 'n' Pepa" and Dougie Fresh! Enjoy the vid, and also check for Toronto designer 2BD's, fab necklace seen on Jazmine in the outfit where shes workin' that military inspired jacket!!


xoxo,

Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment