Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sneaker Fab -- Vashtie Kola, First Female to Design a Jordan!!

So this sneaker post is exclusively for the ladies, I find that a lot of the times sneaker companies forget that they have a female customer base and don't design kicks that have that feminine touch.

Have no fear ladies the Jordan Brand definitely took notice and enlisted the help of fashion designer and artist Vashtie Kola, to choose the colour ways for this new Jordan shoe. I'm a big sneaker fan and I like these, they aren't something I would wear on a daily basis however I can see myself rocking some dark denim and a cute leather with these kicks. These limited edition Jordan Retro II sneakers will be available at select stores October 2nd, check the details below!






xoxo,

Liipstik

*via Vashties Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment