Friday, October 22, 2010

TGIFF -- Thank Goodness It's Fashion Friday

It's TGIFF Liipstik lovers. And with all the fashion in the city going on this week, we're going to leave you to enjoy, explore and have fun with all the styles, fashions and trends to come in the next few months.

So today here at Liipstik, we're going to reminisce on the fashions of the past with a FASHION FLASHBACK.

I'm pretty ampted because on January 29th, 2011 I will be with all my family sitting FRONT ROW at a Boys II Men concert! In my best Pauly D voice, "Oooohhh yeah!" I know it's far away, but I am still so excited and so is my whole family.

My sisters had the BIGGEST crush on Boys II Men and in our room we had posters plastered all over the walls and listened to their music ALL THE TIME. Not to mention we video taped their music videos and had a cassette tape just for them!! And we LOVED IT! L-O-V-E-D. So in celebration for the big event Liipstik's fashion flashback comes from the boys from the city of brotherly love!

The R&B quintet consisted of Nathan Morris, Michael McCary, Wanya Morris, and Shawn Stockman. The created love classics like "End Of The Road," "On Bended Knee," "Motown Philly" and so many more. And like the classics they had a one of a kind style. It was so preppy, clean cut, good boy and simple. So opposite of Jodeci and other groups. It wasn't overly sexy, but it sure had sex appeal. I had my crush on Michael, I loved his deep voice, probably why I love a man with a deep voice now!




I loved their co-ordinated little cute outfits, innocence. HONESTLY, to this day I find myself loving the boys who dress simple and have the little clean cut thing going on. Okay, I have to stop talking, I'm grinning so hard my cheeks are hurting and my face is red from all the blushing!

Enjoy the fashion flashback of the day and my FAVOURITE Boys II Men video. I wished I was this girl or had all four boys serenading me. WAIT..... that will happen January 29th... PFFFFFFFFFFTTT My bad.

xoxo
Liipstik


No comments:

Post a Comment