Saturday, November 20, 2010

Lanvin Heart's H&M Launches Today!!!


Today is the big day!! Lanvin for H&M hits stores in 12 mins and I'm excited well kind of, mainly because I'm home in bed instead of in the line, getting ready to peruse the racks. Luckily for me I have a crazy sister that is willing to deal with the crowd on my behalf awww! Anyways I just checked out the H&M website today and found this "How to shop Lanvin for H&M" guide now I thought it was pretty obvious as to what one should do but I guess there may be some people confused about what to do when they get to the store, either due to the shock of it all or maybe they're just a little slow. Anywho, follow these guidelines and you're sure to succeed, happy shopping!!

If you want to see the clothes come to life check out the collection on the runway below! LOVES!



bisou, bisou,

Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment