Thursday, November 25, 2010

Willow Smith's AMA Knockoff!


At the AMA's on Sunday Willow Smith's fit was definately one to speak about. I mean how do you find fly pieces for little people? I always say kudo's to her stylist who usually does a great job, well until this pic surfaced. Apparently, Willow's fly yellow ruffled harness is the talk of the town right now because it's apparently a knock off of a Mother of London design!! Obviously this is not the 10-year-olds fault and it must be hard finding high fashion pieces for the little fashionista, but is it really smart to have her wear a bootleg on the red carpet? Not cute! Anyways here's what the designer, Mildred von Hildegard had to say about the ordeal:

"I’m disappointed and saddened that this will negatively impact my business. My original design is now recognized in the mass media as someone else’s work, and it’s very hurtful on both a personal and professional levels. I hope this can be resolved, and I wish nothing but the best to Willow. "

With that being said, I'm guessing someone's getting fired rigghhhtt about now! Anyways Liipstik still loves Miss Willow and she still looked fly either way!

xoxo,

Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment