Tuesday, December 14, 2010

All I Want For Christmas is ...... Alexa Chung



Do smell it… and don’t wash it” – Perfect advice for vintage shopping from British style icon, Alexa Chung. For Christmas and the holidays, there is no better gift than the gift of style and fashion. So all I want for Christmas is Alexa Chung thrift shopping tips. Chung takes cameras to her favourite spots in NYC and Williamsburg. When talking about the fashion comparison between Nor ht America and her home of London, Chung says "Williamsburg is sort of like my lover, whereas London's my husband."


I don't know if it's her cute accent, her cool swag, or her trendy eye for fashion, but I just love her! This is one girl I would love to go on a shopping field trip with.

Since we aren;t that lucky, check out the video and learn some of Alexa's key tips for vintage shopping.

xoxo
Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment