Thursday, December 2, 2010

All I want for Christmas is....


..this Proenza Schouler PS1 bag! Loves, Loves, Loves! It's cute and versatile and it will hold all the crap I put in my bag like my Mac, teabags, magazines, wallet, highlighters lol you know, the usual. This purse is definitely not cheap, but can you really put a price-tag on your happiness? I know I can't but at the same time my bank account sure can which sucks *womp womp*. This bag costs $1,995, which is like a small token to show your love for some one, right? I know I'm buggin' but I can't help it, I love buying for others but I still like to buy for myself, its clear that as you get older the goodies don't roll in as much as they used to. If you can dig down and find the great big spender within, this would be a perfect gift for a loved one!

xoxo,

Liipstik





No comments:

Post a Comment