Friday, December 3, 2010

Daria in the Buff

Happy Friday Liipstik family. For the whole month of December we're gearing up for the holidays by sharing the gift of fashion and showing you the things we love.

Today we have a treat from Canadian supermodel, Daria Werbowy. The Toronto-native took some very racy yet elegant photos for Vogue Paris annual calendar. The pictures were for 2011 calendar and were shot by photographer Mikael Jansson.

I'm always a fan of artistic nudity and Daria looks stunning. I wish I could take pictures like this. Too bad when I'm rolling around in my sheets, I don't look as cute! I'm usually in ball shorts and a tee and NOT surrounded by silk sheets!

*** READERS please be aware, these are NUDE pictures. So if you need to cover your eyes, do so now!!! ****

xoxo
Liipstik








No comments:

Post a Comment