Friday, December 24, 2010

Amare and Rachel Roy Sitting in a Tree Making Clothes

Nothing gets me more excited than a tall man who knows how to dress. So when Page Six reported that New York Knicks superstar, Amar'e Stoudemire, will be teaming up with fashion designer (and Liipstik fave) Rachel Roy for a fashion line, I screamed a little inside. Surprisingly the line won't be for men though, it will be part of Rachel's contemporary line, Rachel Rachel Roy. The collection will be in Macy's and will debut in the fall of 2011. The NBA all-star has once said, "I love shoes. I make sure that every time I step out of the house, I'm feeling comfortable and fashion-forward. Depending on the occasion, I dress the part." Amar'e is a very fashionable fellow, so the line might work. He made his debut in the fashion scene during NYC's Fashion Night Out when Anna Wintour invited the 6'11 forward as her guest to the event and to the Tommy Hilfiger spring show back in September. Do you think Amar'e's skills will translate off the court in the fashion world? Check out some of his freshmen outfit below and let us know what you think. xoxo Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment