Friday, December 24, 2010

Accessory Edition -- All I want for Christmas is...

Camilla Skovgaard Cage leather ankle boots $560

This is officially my last All I want for Christmas post as it is Christmas eve and if Santa were actually real he would say I was "doing the most" because I'm trying to add a few more items to my list lol. Eartha Kitt from the previous post inspired me to dig deep within to add a few small items to my list. Obviously they're luxury items but necessities nonetheless! I wished on my super lucky stars that Santa would grant my wish and not prohibit me from adding to my closet of cute clothes! Check my final Christmas list of faves and drop us a line on twitter @love_liipstik to let us know what u want for Christmas!



Burberry Silk-satin robe $195

Burberry Cropped rabbit jacket $2,195

Eddie Borgo Silver-plated hinged-tier ring $275

Marc by Marc Jacobs Natasha leather bag $350

Oscar De La Renta Topaz and crystal-embellished silk cord necklace $775

Pamela Love Tribal spike sterling silver cuff $645

xoxo,

Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment