Friday, December 31, 2010

Jennifer Lopez " Waiting for Tonight"

Hey guys, its less than 24hrs till New Years and I'm sure everyone is excited!! I feel like Jennifer Lopez's "Waiting for Tonight" is an appropriate track for whats about to go down tonight. It was in '99 when they released this song just before New Years when everyone thought the world would come to an end and the systems would malfunction because they didn't know if the systems could understand the switch from 1999- 2000. Honestly I was younger and a little frightened at that time but J.Lo and company in the video kind of eased my fears along with a lot if reassurance from my mom and faith in God I realized that nothing bad would happen. I loved this song because it gets you moving and its fun and J.Lo looks A-MAZING! Enjoy!




xoxo,

Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment