Wednesday, December 22, 2010

"Why'd You Leave me on Christmas?" Ask B2K!!

I remember when B2K was the best thing since cotton candy and prior to the group splitting up they released a Christmas album. Now I was a J-Boog fan and I used to get dreamy eyes every time he hit the screen and I swear I vowed I would never leave him on Christmas if he made me his girl lol.

My siblings and I would sing this song even when it wasn't Christmas although my brothers seem to have selective memory and "don't remember" their dramatic renditions of the Christmas song. This song brought back so many memories of my B2K obsession lol I'm sure many of you ladies can relate! I hope you guys enjoy this song and drop us a line to tell us which B2K member you had a crush on!




xoxo,

Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment