Thursday, January 13, 2011

Diary of a Fab Stylist -- A.D.I.D.A.S

A.D.I.D.AS to many is the acronym for "All Day I Dream About Soccer" but pour moi it means "All Day I Dream About Shoes" and I'm sure I'm not the only who does that either lol.

For me today is just one of those days where you just don't want to do anything so I decided to post some pics of some fly heels. A lot of people might cringe at the site of these ankle breakers but I embrace them, I love the way I feel in heels and I always say "go high or go home". They tone your calves and they make you stand up straighter plus it makes you look leaner, now who doesn't want to look slimmer? I know I do! Since I've been drooling over these joints for the last hour I'm going to share these heels with you, enjoy!





xoxo,

Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment