Thursday, January 20, 2011

Goodbye Victoria 's Secret Angels and Hello to Editorial Angels

It seems more and more Victoria's Secret models are being seen without their wings and beyond the lingerie catwalk. Liipstik love and a fave among all the angels, Alessandra Ambrosio, graces the cover of Harper’s Bazaar Spain's February 2011 issue.

The Brazilian beauty not only is the newest cover girl for the publication, but she also has a killer spread inside the mag. She has two looks for the editorial and of course both are uber cute. One is totally chic and dressed up with slicked hair, red lips, smokey eyes, bright colours and crazy accessories. The other is very natural look, messy bed head, neutral colours and Alessandra literally looks like she just rolled out of bed and took some fabulous photos. Even though both are totally different and opposite from each other, they are both very glamorous.

It's funny cause this spread kind of speaks to me, just because it channels both sides of my personality and sense of fashion. When I’m out of the house I dress very clean, chic and well put together. But when I'm around home, it's a different story. I have my messy cute bun, tights and look very relaxed and natural. Very similar to the shoot, but obviously I don't look as pretty as Alessandra. But you get the point, right??

Check out the rest of the spread below.



xoxo
Liipstik









No comments:

Post a Comment