Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Kardashian KRAZY!

So anyone who knows anything about kids, knows the love they have for Silly Bandz. Personally, I don't get it. It's just a elastic band in the shape of something cool around your wrist. But then again when I was a little kid, I was obsessed with POGS and those were just round chips of card board that were covered in shiny stickers, so who am I to talk. Anyways back to Silly Bandz, kids today are totally crazy over them. They have Silly Bandz in the shape of animals, letters, candy anything really you can think of. But Silly Bandz in the shapes of Kardashians? YES, I said it, Kardashian Silly Bandz.

Kim, Khole and Kourtney have jumped on the trend and have released their own. SMH. Is there anything these girls won't do for money? Get it in girls. The sisters have created a 24-pack of Kardashian Silly Bandz that come in all different shapes that symbolize and represent the trio. For $5.95 you can get Silly Bandz in the shape of sunglasses, a perfume bottle, a diamond ring, kiss lips, a purse, the words DASH and GLAM, the letter "K," a high heel shoe and Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe Kardashian cut outs.

OFFICIALLY the world has gone KARDASHIAN KRAZY!!! First it was kiddie credit cards and now this? Next I think they will be selling bubble gum with collectible stickers, like the Spice Girls. Let me ask you this, will you be buying your kiddie some Kardashian Silly Bandz?

F.Y.I --> I love Khole, but looking at the shape of the Silly Bandz, is hers the one that looks like a linebacker or Fiona from Shrek? I'm just saying! LOVE KHOLE!!

xoxo
Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment