Sunday, February 13, 2011

L-O-V-E is in the A-I-R

It's been a veryyyyyy busy month for us Liipstik ladies and we haven't had a chance to really post about Valentines but here is a cutesy track, actually one of my faves starring Beyonce. The track is called "Happily Ever After" by Case and the video is soooo cute and romantic! When I was little I would secretly watch this video and hope my future boyfriend would do something like that for me. Who doesn't like a man who plans a treasure hunt full of fly clothes, bling and flowers? Even though Valentines day is super overrated I love it whether I'm single or in a relationship, it gives me a legitimate excuse to either spoil myself or get spoiled lol.




In the spirit of the season, and being the lingerie fiend that I am had to include my fave pieces for the occasion, and ladies trust me you can NEVER have to many!! However fellas, I wouldn't suggest buying your girl lingerie unless you guys are at that place where she wouldn't be freaked out by it. You don't have to buy her the world unless you want to, get something thoughtful and really pay attention to the hints she's dropping because that will help you get her what she wants. Ladies, men are very simple. Often times you now what he likes so get that for him, this is a day to celebrate being a couple and contrary to popular belief V-day isn't only about the females, your hunny needs love too and wants to feel special as well. Lingerie, bling and a hot pair of shoes are definitely a V-day must pour moi, so here are my faves below!

STELLA MCCARTNEY
Colette Touching padded silk-satin bra x panty
$195
LA PERLA
New Venus balconette bra x short briefs
$335

CARINE GILSON
Egérie silk-satin playsuit
$820

NICHOLE DE CARLE
Westminster silk-satin and mesh bodysuit
$255
JUICY COUTURE
Satin camisole and shorts set
$88

xoxo,

Liipstik


No comments:

Post a Comment