Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine Lovin' -- Liipstik's Fave Couples!!

"I give good love, I'll buy your clothes I'll cook your dinner too soon as I get home from work. I'll pay your rent, your faithful lover, soon as I get home, soon as I get home from work, girl I'll treat you right and I'll never lie for all that its worth"- Babyface

R&B singer Monica and L.A Laker Shannon Brown tied the knot last year, loves them together! Its Valentines Day yayyyy!! Lol I love all holidays and major events so of course I'm excited about today. I decided since I'm in such a good mood I would do a post showcasing our fave Liipstik approved couples in young Hollywood! Love is a beautiful thing and once you find that really cherish it, true love comes once maybe twice in a lifetime so if you've experienced it you should feel really blessed because there are going to be people who never experience that feeling. I rather have a lost love than to never have experienced the joy and the emotions that come with wanting to spend time and share yourself with a person who truly makes you happy. I'm a hopeless romantic what can I say *sigh*. I hope everyone has an amazing day whether you are single or boo'ed up, you don't have to be in a relationship to show you really care about your loved ones. For the single folks try and do something nice for someone today instead of wallowing in your misery, you never know which cuties eye you'll catch with your thoughtful gesture *wink wink*!




Model Abbey Lee Kersaw and her Rocker boyfriend Matthew Hutchinson got that sexy rock and roll vibe downpact, LOVES!


Jessica Alba and Hubby Cash Warren are such a cute pair and their daughter Honor is beautiful, loves them together!

Singer John Legend and his model girlfriend Christine Tiegen keep it lowkey but are so cute!


Rachel Bilson and her on again off again boo Hayden Christensen are such an adorable couple, don't know if they are back on again but they are too cute to be left out of this post!


Socialite Olivia Palermo and her Birkin, I mean her boyfriend Johannes Hueblin are a hot couple, too much sexy in one picture, bag included!


Art imitates life for the Gossip Girl Co-stars Blake Lively and Penn Badgley, loves Dan and Serena on and off screen!!



Top models Wendell Lissmore and Sessilee Lopez are one of the hottest model pairings in the game right now!

R&B singer Ciara x New York Knick Amar'e Stoudamire, are rumored to be dating, cute tall fashionable couple!


DJ+ Model Leigh Lezark and her actor boo Max Minghella are too cute!


*sigh* Loves young Love! Chanel Iman and her cute boyfriend Chris Smith make my heart smile


xoxo,


Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment