Monday, February 7, 2011

Willow Smith for Teen Vogue


Here's some pictures from one of the industry's youngest fashionista, Willow Smith in Teen Vogue.

The spread is fun, hip and unique just like Willow. My fave look of the tween for the spread was the jacket that was covered in pictures of herself. Willow is such a little diva and fashionista. In the magazine she also talks about her style, fame and her message through her music. Here are some of Willow's quotes from her interview:

Willow on her Style: "I wear anything I feel like. If I want to put on a pair of Converse with a pencil stuck through them, I will."

Willow's take on fame: "I have no privacy . . . even when I’m skating. You can pick how famous you want to be. If you don’t work hard, then you aren’t going to have the success that you want. But if you work hard and dig in, then you are going to have the success that you want."

This 10-year-old had a great 2010 and by the looks of it 2011 is going to be just as great. Keep up the good work.

Check out the behind-the-scenes video of the shoot. In the video this kid is reading "Eat, Pray, Love." That is hilarious. She also talks about the three things she can't live without, her love for Target, her favourite music artists and describes her sense of style. How cute. Look at the rest of the final pictures below.

xoxo
Liipstik








No comments:

Post a Comment