Friday, March 18, 2011

Fashion Film Fab-- Josefin Strid

Here is a fashion film for a Friday treat. It comes all the way from Swedish designer, Josefin Strid. Josefin started to designer at the age of 15 and since then has become one of Sweden's top up and coming and most talented designers.

From just getting a quick glimpse of some of the fashion pieces from the collection, I am in love with the sliced black leather dress, which is from the Fall/Winter 2011 collection. The model, Elin G looks so stunning. In the video she has this eerie, empty, sad vibe to her that I am feeling. I love her bold red lop and the bronzed smokey eye look. Too bad I can't do it. I honestly attempted the look several times, however I just look like I got punched in the eye with bronze dust! I absolutely love the song in the video and I want to see more and more from the talented designer.

Click here to check out his website, but for now check out the video.

xoxo
Liipstik




Directed & Filmed by: Creative Agency Norman Cavazzana
Fashion Designer: Josefin Strid
Hair & Make-up: Jennie Sjöholm
Model: Elin G - Stockholmsgruppen
Music: Little Dragon - Twice

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete