Thursday, March 17, 2011

More Spring Surprises From H&M

With the countdown to the first day of spring only 5 days away, more and more spring ads keep on popping up. Today we have some more loving from H&M, this time from Liipstik love and supermodel, Jourdan Dunn.

The British 21-year-old modeling sensation, looks super cute in the ads, which are totally opposite from Gisele Bundchen's ads for H&M that we showed you last week. Gisele's ads were totally had a laid back, hippy and had bohemian feel to them. Whereas Jourdan pictures have a totally young, preppy, romantic vibe to them. I'm loving the stripped shirts, loose floral dresses and chino style pants. My fave look for the ad, is the loose high-waisted white pants paired with a patterned shirt and brown purse. LOVE IT! Totally cool with a 70s-inspired look that I'm feeling from head-to-toe.

The ads are casual chic done to a "t" and I love that H&M can bring so many different styles and looks under one roof to accommodate all the different shopping needs. Summer is the funnest time of the year for me to shop because you can always get the cutest things. I am going to be poor in a few weeks from all the shopping. AWWWWW WELL! At least I will be looking fly! Just kidding! But I will for sure be spending a pretty penny on some new pieces for my wardrobe.

I can't wait to see the male ads! I definitely need to see all the cute outfits I can pair my boo in. That is, if I had one! Hey a girl can dream, right?

Here's the rest of Jourdan's ads for Swedish retail-clothing chain, H&M.

xoxo
Liipstik










No comments:

Post a Comment