Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sammi's Sweet Necklaces

The Jersey Shore phenomenon just won't stop. Now it's time for Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola to get her shine. The Shore star has teamed up with jewellery company, RichRocks, for her seven piece collection, which features necklaces with hearts. After all she is Sammi "Sweetheart" right? The crystal-encrusted collection ranges from $15-$45.

Why so cheap you ask? ”It was very important for me to keep all of the pieces affordable for my fans so they can purchase more than one piece and add to the collection. I have created some great fun and flirty pieces to wear day into night,” the guidette told People.

What do you think of the "Sweetheart" collection?





To be honest, if she can come out with a jewellery line I think anyone can! I'm not hating at all, I just don't get it! But I guess everything the Jersey Shore casts touches turns to gold. Well in this case, the jewellery might turn green and stain your neck. Not to mention, Sammi also has a fragrance called "Dangerous."

SMH...

I tell you, I'm just waiting for my chance!

xoxo
Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment