Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Its Bey Season-- "Girls (Who Run the World)"!

I'm a Beyonce fan but the last few months she has been out of the limelight and her fits have been sub-par, this is the best I've seen her in months! I definitely LOVE the floral dress plus her hair and skin are on point!! I won't lie I'm not really a fan of all the different patterns she's trying to throw together with the snakeskin bag and shoes. Jay on the other hand keeps it calm and cool in his denim jacket and army green cargo's, cute! Bey and her hubby Jay were spotted at the Champs- Elysees in Paris.

I'm really feeling the musical direction Jay is taking, being Beyonce's new manager. They decided to spice up Bey's sound with some island flavour. They sampled Major Lazer on the beat and the song is F-I-R-E! Definitely a summer banger, with the infectious beat and girl power lyrics how can it not be? Take a listen below!














xoxo,

Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment