Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lookbook Loving -- Zara May 2011

Here is a peak at the May lookbook for Zara.

As usual the styling is on point and totally looks simple, effortless but totally fashionable. I love it. It's uber hard to choose a fave piece in this lookbook because I am a major fan of all of it for totally different reasons.

If I had to choose three that I got to save from a shredder I would choose:

(1) The blue boyfriend blazer, the perfect pop of colour for the warmer weather.



(2) The aztec-inspired printed loose trouser



(3) The loose white blouse



In the summer I am all about comfort while still looking cute because the worst thing for me is wearing clothes that are too tight during the extra hot, smog-filled Toronto days.

Check out the rest of the lookbook below.

xoxo
Liipstik





No comments:

Post a Comment