Thursday, May 19, 2011

Designer Loving -- Rachel Roy

My fashion heart belongs to Rachel Roy!! Not only because she makes really cute clothes, but because she reaches out to all types of demographics and her lines are super affordable. I <3 Rachel Roy. I love going to the States and getting all my Little Rachel Roy heart desires!!

For her latest collection, Roy has teamed up with Karina Petroni, pro surfer, to create a new footwear line is called The Karina Petroni for RACHEL Rachel Roy and it just released.

The collection features three different styles; espadrille ($59.00), high top sneaker ($99.00) and a wedge ($139.00). Each shoe is a essential for the summer. I can literally see myself in each one of these shoes during different occasions in the summer. LOVING IT! You can check out the collection at RachelRoy.com.

About the shoe collaboration Rachel said, “Karina just felt right for me, I have a fear of open water and she has mastered her art in open water.”

ahaha s0oo0o excited!!!!!

Check out the video below.

xoxo
Liipstik




No comments:

Post a Comment