Thursday, May 5, 2011

Silk Scarf Swag

A few weeks ago we told you about Kanye West's newest fashion adventure, high fashion scarves. And next Monday (May 9th) the scarves are gearing up for their exclusive release. The design of the scarves were inspired by the artwork from his album My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy by George Condo.

Each scarf features an image from the album art, as well as fancy lettering created by design team Michael Amzalag and Mathias Augustyniak of M/M Paris.

There are five different designs for the silk scarf collection, which will be produced in 100. Each scarf costs $370 and you can purchase them online at MMParis.com or at Colette.








** photos courtesy of styleite.com

I hope you all saved your pennies like I told you too because this is definitely a fashion accessory all freshmen and Liipstik ladies can enjoy. They are colourful, light and so darn fashionable. Good job Louis Vuitton Don! I hope I can get my hand on a scarf before they all sell off!!

xoxo
Liipstik


No comments:

Post a Comment