Thursday, June 2, 2011

Leighton Meester is "LoveStruck"

Ummm can we start by saying how STUNNING this Vera Wang dress is on Leighton, like my gosh she looks beautiful and the wine coloured hue looks amaze-balls against her skin! I want my wedding dress to look like this one, but in white of course *deep sigh*. Yea, I know I snapped but I can't help it Vera Wang dresses are like crack for bride-wannabe's and brides-to-be. This Leighton and Vera Wang collabo is sheer genius, Leighton has a young sophistication about her and everything Vera is genius, at least in my book so the two together makes a perfect partnership. This commercial is for Vera Wang's newest fragrance "Lovestruck" and its definitely cute, I don't blame her boyfriend for nearly killing himself to get close to her, how can you say no to that dress!?



xoxo,

Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment