Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The New Gucci Girl!

For the Fall 2011 ad campaign season, Gucci has enlisted, Florence + the Machine frontwoman, Florence Welch as it's new face. From all the Fall/Winter 2011 designer collections that hit the runways around the world, Gucci's stole my heart. It embodied all things girls love, colours, furs, sheer and florals! I know it just sounds like a mash up of different fabrics and textures, but it all works out beautifully.

The British singer is always a major hit on red carpets with her unique sense of style and her fire engine red hair, so this collaboration between this showstopping fall collection and Florence will turn some heads! Gucci creative director, Frida Giannini, said the “Dog Days Are Over” singer inspired the fall 2011 clothing line. Giannini continues saying, “As I was imagining this collection I was thinking of a strong and somewhat mysterious muse. Florence is that kind of woman. She has a powerful personality and an entrancing quality to her performances. She also has that confident and self assured look that goes hand in hand with the Gucci woman.”

I can't wait to see these ads, of course with it being Gucci it will be super sexy, but now with Florence as the new face it will add a totally new feel to the brand. Congrats!!!!

Here are some of my FAVES from the Fall 2011 collection. It was hard to decide because I literally could close my eyes and pick out something and fall in love!


xoxo
Liipstik








No comments:

Post a Comment