Monday, June 13, 2011

Miss.Stone is Miss.July For Elle Magazine

Here's a look at Elle magazine's cover girl for the July 2011 issue, Emma Stone. We here at Liipstik love her and no matter if she is blonde or a red hot redhead Miss.Stone still looks fab. The cover was shot by Carter Smith, with Emma wearing an ostrich-feather dress by Versace and a Lanvin necklace.

In the issue, she's also featured in a spread and an interview where she talks about her career, her old and current style and much more. While growing up Emma wore glasses and braces and tells Elle mag, “And I sucked my thumb until I was 11, so I had this expander in. I was a good-looking kid. I never felt, like, dorky. I was just like, ‘Yup, these are my braces. I’ve had them forever.’”

I can admit I had braces and glasses as well, but I didn't look cute when I paired the two together. So I got contacts as quickly as I could! TRUST!!!

In her spread Stone is decked out in the hottest designers from around the globe like Stella McCartney, Sergio Rossi and Marc Jacobs. I LOVE it! She looks super fashionable, fun and corky,just like her personality. For this spread you get an "Easy A" for your fierceness.

xoxo
Liipstik




No comments:

Post a Comment