Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Liipstik's a Lost Treasure

As promised we have a Liipstik exclusive for you!

During the long weekend, I had a chance to stop by the Tribal Knights Mas Camp at 83 Dynamic Dr. in Scarborough to see how costumes are made for the upcoming big Toronto Caribbean Carnival on July 30th.

Imagine the atmosphere; soca and calypso music was blasting through the speakers all around the mas camp getting people ready to jump and wave, while staring at pretty costumes!!! I literally couldn't help myself from standing up and dancing while creating the costumes. All the glitter, jewels and feathers had me so excited.

I said it once and I will say it again. This year I will be playing in the section called "Lost Treasures" and boy they are hot!!!!!!!! I had a blast lending a hand in the costume making process for the parade. It's a long and very tedious process that takes a lot of hard work, time and dedication. I will be back this weekend to help out again. I just hope my glue gun wounds heal first!!!

Check out some of the behind-the-scenes pictures at Tribal Knights Mas Camp. Don't hesitate to register for your costume today! Remember you can choose from a bra, a bandeau, a one strap bandeau and two different type of body suits!

Check out the Tribal Knights website to find out more about the section and how you can become a "Lost Treasure" with Liipstik!!!!

If you mention Liipstik when you register, you get a 10% discount! So you can really do no wrong!!

Hurry, you still have some time.

xoxo
Liipstik




No comments:

Post a Comment