Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Liipstik Approved -- Blake Carrington

Liipstik lover and friend, Blake Carrington, is one of Toronto's most-talented and stylish rappers.

I have always been a fan of Blake's and I was super happy to find out my FAVOURITE track "Fresh(er than the rest)” has a video. The track also is blessed by Toronto's own Rich Kidd. No lie, I have had a thing for this song for a long time now and it has been on repeat many nights. I think it is a perfect track for the summer becasue the beat is relaxing, fun and hip, just like Blake.

The video was shot in L.A and has a few special guest apparences from E-40 to Talib Kweli to Shock G (Digital Underground) and many more faces.

This is a perfect song for a nice summer day like today!!!

Check out Liipstik Approved, Blake Carrington!

xoxo
Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment