Saturday, April 10, 2010

Exclusives -- Get this Look!!


  • UO Wooden Buckle Belt $20
  • Sparkle & Fade Puff Sleeve Faux Leather Jacket $138
  • Silence & Noise Romper $78
  • Rosegold Suede Black Heels $168
  • Aldo Necklace $14
  • Anchor Ring $12
  • Aldo Clutch $40
  • Aldo Bracelet $15

Earlier in the week we posted on Chanel Iman's cute fit, so I decided to do a "Get this look" post regarding that. Spring is definitely here and rompers are really hot this season. The thing that I love about them is they're versatile you can dress em up or dress them down.

For this date worthy look, dressing up a casual romper with some heels and accessories says I'm stylish but I'm not trying too hard! The good thing about wearing an all black outfit is that you can play around with different accents of colors. Since I'm loving the corals and the pretty pinks I thought a bright coral clutch would look really hot with this fit and it screams summer. To highlight the clutch I chose accessories that followed the same color palate so that you're not matching head to toe. It's ok for the colors to be a little off sometimes, I think when you do that it adds a little bit more fun to your look.

I also incorporated a cream belt to break up the head to toe black on black. The good thing about the jumper is it can go with a belt or without it. The belt adds something different to the look and also defines the waistline. I have to say my favourite part of this look is the cute anchor ring, its super cheap and you can wear it with anything!

xoxo,

Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment