Friday, June 4, 2010

Video Flashback -- Its me and YOU!!


For some reason this song has been on repeat on my Ipod for the last week, the catchy beat, and the seductive lyrics have me singing this everywhere, on the train, bathroom and cooking dinner lol. I loved this Cassie song when it first dropped, I dont know if it was Cassie's stunning features or the actual song that drew me in but I was hooked. Although Cassie doesn't have any current material out, her steamy on-again off-again relationship with rap mogul Sean "Diddy" Combs keeps her relevant and in the centre of the publics eye!

Today is a chill day and I'm definately on "crush-mode" so this song is totally fitting for my mood. Check the "Me and you" video and some pics of this model turned singer!!






xoxo,

Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment