Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Where is the LOVE? -- Part Deux

Yesterday, here at Liipstik we showed you two exclusive covers for Love Magazine's fall issue featuring models Alessandra Ambrosio and Rosie Huntingdon-Whiteley. The mag is doing something very special for their September publication. They will be releasing eight collectible covers for all you fashion lovers.

All the cover shots were photographed by Mert Alas and Marcus. Today one cover featuring Gisele Bundchen aka "The Bombshell." She looks beautiful, stunning, gorgeous... she just looks s0o0o pretty. I love. She kind of reminds me of a Bond girl. I just wish I could see Gisele out of her element. She always has sexy big hair, perfectly bronzed skin and in lingerie. I wish they tried to explore and play around with her look, like they did with Alessandra Ambrosio's cover.

We also have a cover featuring 66-year-old ex-supermodel Lauren Hutton aka "The Heroine". I think Lauren's beauty is so classic and timeless. There is something about her cover that gives off that nostalgic and effortless beauty. I hope to look that good when I'm 66-years old.

Tomorrow we'll have more covers for you. Stay tuned.

xoxo
Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment