Saturday, October 30, 2010

Leighton Meester's Beauty Spread in Marie Claire UK's November Issue

I love Leighton Meeseter, aside from her being one of my fave characters on Gossip Girl she has impeccable style and takes gorgeous pictures. When I saw these beauty shots of her I was really blown away she looked so simple yet sooo stunning. I love editorial shots where they go crazy with the styling and makeup but once in a while to have a plain beauty shot is really refreshing. Below is a video of Leighton shooting the beauty story for Marie Claire UK's November issue and my fave scene is when she was whipping her hair. Those shots to me were breath-taking and I'm really disappointed that they didn't include any of those shots in her spread.

*Side note* I don't know what it was but as I watched the behind the scenes video of her posing I definitely felt like she and The City's Olivia Palermo shared an uncanny resemblance! Am I the only one who feels this way? Watch the video and let us know what you think!










xoxo,

Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment