Thursday, December 23, 2010

Accessory Edition -- All I want for Christmas is...

Helmut Lang Shearling-trimmed jersey jacket $1,175

Only 2 more days till Christmas and yet again I'm adding to my increasingly huge Christmas list. Yes I know I'm cutting it really close but I'm sure Santa already knew what I wanted before I knew. Yea, yea, yea I know he isn't a psychic HOWEVER, if he's able to know if the world has been bad or good I'm SURE he knows what you want..I'm just saying. Just in case Santa is in the early stages of Alzheimer's I feel it necessary, just to be on the safe side to make sure that I remind him about what I want. I mean I'm not asking for the world just a few gadgets, some statement pieces, hot shoes and bags, I mean it really isn't THAT much *side eye*. If I had to tell Santa the reason behind why I should have these pieces I would definitely say because I deserve it and I want to spread cheer all year round in style! That is all. Check the accessory edition below!



Alexander McQueen, Crepe Blazer $1,920


Costume national ring $135



Stella McCartney chain purse $1,465


Movado Women's 'Museum Classic' Black Leather Strap Watch $569




Nicholas Kirkwood for Rodarte Vein eggplant heel $848

xoxo,
Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment