Friday, December 24, 2010

Vintage Christmas -- Eartha Kitt "Santa Baby"

This is a Christmas throwback for real, and instead of putting up a video of corny remake I think with this song the original is always better than its predeccesors. There are a millon versions of this song but for me this version is the BEST one! Eartha Kitt did her thing in the video and she looks so cute! Loving the vintage fab. Anyways this song was chosen because its perfect for the "All I want for Christmas posts" afterall the list is pretty extensive but who cares if you don't ask u won't receive and I intend to receive! Lol. Don't get me wrong I give a lot for my fam n friends but at the same time its nice to have some expensive wishes. Make sure u enjoy Eartha gettin her sexy on!



xoxo,

Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment