Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Liipstik Lust Have -- Burberry Prorsum Gabardine biker trench coat

I have been completely obsessed with this coat for the las couple days ever since I saw it featured in an ad campaign on the pages of Elle magazine. Burberry has created a jacket that combines the trench coat silhouette with the edgy elements of a biker jacket. Therefore you can be biker chic all while wearing a classic trench. Completely adore this idea of infusing two contrasting looks into one piece and believe me if I can, I will get my hands on that jacket and wear it as a dress because it is just that hot! This jacket was featured in Burberry Prorsum's RTW Spring 2011 collection and retails for $2,795, cheap right? Lol.

*sidenote I love that picture of Jourdan Dunn and I'm glad she has bounced back into the modelling game right after her baby but I am super mad they couldn't even show her that her knee and ankle were ashy, not a good look!




xoxo,

Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment