Monday, March 28, 2011

Drama at Jacobs

In February, designer Marc Jacobs announced he was looking for someone to run the twitter account for the brand. They hired an intern, while they were looking for a full-time employee. The intern who was in-charge of the tweets went crazy, had a mental meltdown and took it out on the @MarcJacobsIntl account.

The tweets are not able to be seen on the web anymore, but the Daily Mail still has the dirt on the situation. The tweets were directed towards company CEO Robert Duffy. Here are the tweets of what went down:

- "You guys and gals have no idea how difficult Robert is. I am only an intern. My last day is tomorrow. I wouldn’t be tweeting this if not!"

- "I was asked to do this until we found a replacement… I hate this job. Hope they find someone soon. Robert is so picky! We have presented him with 50 people. He’s not happy."

- "Good luck! I pray for you all. If you get the job! I’m out of here. See ya! Son’t want to be ya! Roberts a tyrant! Seriously! He is tough!"

- "I can call him out! I’m out! Won’t work in this town again! I know that! Learned a lot. But, I don’t have the energy for what is expected!"

- "Yea, walk in my MJ shoes! Don’t judge me! I’m alone in this office having to try and entertain you all. This isn’t easy. I have tried. Done!"

DRAMA!!!

Since then the label has gone into full damage control and has tweeted two responses to the situation. Here they are via twitter and styleite.com:





Can I just say what you are all thinking, " UMMMMMMMMMMM you're never getting a job in fashion again!!!!!"

xoxo
Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment