Monday, March 28, 2011

Toronto LG Fashion Week

"It's the most wonderful time of the year!"

It's not Christmas time or my birthday, but it is like a fashion Christmas! Today marks the beginning of Toronto LG Fashion Week and I'm grinning from ear to ear! Of course the collections on display this week are for fall/winter 2011, which brings sadness to my heart because it still feels like winter, but I'm still excited.

I love getting the chance to see Canadian fashion on display and being recognized on a worldwide scale. It's going to be a big week for fashion alumni and fashion designer rookies. There will be with 40 designers showing off their pieces at Toronto’s Heritage Court in Exhibition Place. Of course I'm super excited for the whole week, but I'm pretty eager to see the shows on Friday from Amanda Lew Kee and Line Knitwear shows. I've been seeing and hearing amazing things about their collections!

If you get a chance to hit up any shows, share your experience with Liipstik. Send us pictures from shows, a fun story or even pictures of your fab outfits throughout the week. The celebration of Canadian fashion and design runs from March 28th to April 2nd.

enjoy!

Here's the schedule for today:

6:00 PM -- Doors Open
7:30 PM -- (Runway) Holt Renfrew Presents "Can't Live Without Canadian Fashion"
8:30 PM -- (Runway) IZMA
9:30 PM -- JUMA

xoxo
Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment