Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New Music -- KING "The Story"

I don't know where they came from but KING is my new favourite group, their hypnotizing melodies and smooth vocals have left me in a trance. I actually found out about the group from a friend who suggested that I take in their music, since then I've been spreading the word about this new group I feel like they are what modern day music is missing filling that R&B void that has become a mix between pop and house these days.

The group consists of twins Paris and Amber Strother and Anita Bias who write and produce their own music, talk about talented! Their sound has an old school vibe to it, reminds me of something similar to the sound of Sly and the Family Stone but with a modern jazzy twist to it. My idea of a great song is one where after 4 days of listening to it straight I don't get tired of it and this song has definitely accomplished that. These ladies are the ones to watch in my opinion, check the track below!!



xoxo,

Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment