Friday, May 27, 2011

Liipstik Approved: Shaq



We have a Liipstik EXCLUSIVE for all you liipstik lovers and freshmen. A few weeks back I had the opportunity to sit down and chat with 18-year-old rap phenom, Shaq, to talk about his upcoming mixtape "Top Prospect" dropping in June. He's been getting a lot of buzz in the Toronto rap community and even down south.

Shaq has a great, young, fun and unique sound and a super cute style to match. You know what that means right? Shaq is the perfect fit for a Liipstik Freshmen, which automatically makes him Liipstik Approved. He's super talented and I know he will go far. I can't wait to hear the final mixtape and I know he will be a HUGE success.

Check out the video to learn more about Toronto's own, Shaq.

xoxo
Liipstik

** Check me out sporting the "Liipstik 5stack" bracelet still available for sale! Cute eh??

No comments:

Post a Comment