Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Queen Collection Coming to HSN

Out of all the celebrity fashion lines debuting every month, I have to say this is the one I have been waiting for the most. On August 27th, Queen Latifa will be releasing her clothing line on HSN.

I am so excited because Queen Latifa is one of the best styled celebrities in Hollywood because all of her clothes are very fitting and flattering for her body size and shape. The main goal of the clothing line is to design and sell clothes that respect the whole spectrum of women’s bodies.

“I felt like larger girls were not respected, even though we are huge consumers. I felt the marketplace didn’t respect us in the way it should. I was not going to step out with a clothing line that didn’t respect a fuller-figured woman or a curvaceous woman, and really all women," says the Covergirl.

I'm super thrilled about the new line and I know my sister and some of my aunts will be as well. I'm sure it will be a HUGE success! Check out some of the collection below.

xoxo
Liipstik


No comments:

Post a Comment