Tuesday, June 14, 2011

H&M -- Liipstik Fall Product Picks

New fashions hit H&M stores everyday. So why not be prepared and know which items you want before they hit stores. Hey, I believe when it comes to fashion, you should ALWAYS be prepared.

Today we have a treat. Here's a look at some of Liipstik's favourite items hitting H&M stores in August and September, right in time for fall.

This gray mens sweater with brown leather detail will hit stores in August and is my ULTIMATE must-have for the fall. I know you are like "UMMMMMM. It's just a gray sweater with brown stuff on it." But I love it because it is very similar to an Alexander Wang sweater from his ready-to-wear Spring 2010 collection piece that I feel in love with as soon as it ht the runway. Even though it is for men, I will get a small and rock it on a cute relaxed fall day! And I can easily make it very feminine. Look you can see the similarity yourself.




I found myself really liking a lot of the mens fall collection pieces. They just look really fashionable and cozy, perfect for the cool autumn months. Here's a look at some of the rest of the goodies hitting an H&M near you in the next few months!

August








September






xoxo
Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment