Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Lanvin Kids

For the perfect fashionable Liipstik family, you can now dress your daughters in Lanvin kids! Here's a first look into the designer line's first children's wear collection. The festival collection features 15 fun dress and party looks for girls from four-years-old to 10.

These looks are SUPER CUTE for any little girl. Literally I feel all these dresses are fit for a little tea party, a princess party or for when little girls want to dress up and let loose. The dresses just scream fun.

They are super fun for little girls. Come on they are colourful, bright and puffy, but at the same time tasteful. I wish I could of had puffy dresses like this because I promise you mine were HIDEOUS!

My fave is the trench coat. Come on, how often do you see a little girl in a trench coat!!!!

Check out the rest of the collection below.

xoxo
Liipstik











No comments:

Post a Comment