Saturday, February 26, 2011

Air Jordan VII (7) Retro - Bordeaux

What a lot of people don't know about me is I love Jordans and I'm somewhat of a collector, i usually buy them and just leave them in the boxes lol mainly because I don't really wear sneakers that often anymore. MY all time favourite style of Jordan's would have to be the 7's, there is just something about the silhouette that is so sleek and they look cute on my feet lol. In April, Jordan will be releasing the Nike Air Jordan VII (7's) Retros in the Bordeaux colourway *screams* the reason this is such a big deal is because these haven't been released in 19 years and Jordan fans have been waiting. Now I'm not a diehard fan so I refuse to wait in a 10 hr line for some sneakers, Chanel purses yes, Jordan sneakers no, but you better believe I will have my hands on these joints when they're released. Check em out below!





xoxo,

Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment