Saturday, February 26, 2011

Lady Gaga's Using Blood and Semen in New Fragrance

Lady Gaga has done it again, and I can't say I'm surprised either. She has decided to create a perfume with blood and semen samples in it *blank stare*. I don't know about you but I am not down for having anyones blood on my skin and smelling like after sex. Gaga describes her scent as smelling like an "expensive hooker", knowing Gaga and her little "monsters" this scent will do amazing in the sales department, even though I probably won't wear it I'm sort of curious to see how it will smell. Anyways to each its own, its not for me but others may like it, do you guys think this is a great creative idea or is Gaga trying to hard, let us know!! Below is Gaga explaining the scent on an Australian radio show.




xoxo,

Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment