Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine Fab -- Prince's "Adore"

In the spirit of Valentines I've posted this classic throwback, dedicated to the lovers! Prince is such an amazing artist and definately a character to say the least from his feminin fashion sense and amazing coifs he has won the hearts of many, young and old. "Adore" is one of my FAVOURITE Prince tracks, perfect song to get down too if you know what I mean *wink wink*. I would love a boy to sing this too me but I know that any cover of this song will fall short to the original so for now I'll just let Prince's sultry voice take me away....



*side note* Since we are talking about the lovely Prince check this vid of him kicking Kimmy K off the stage at his most recent concert cuz she wouldn't boogie. Cant blame him though, when Prince says dance, you DANCE!! She does look fab in that Alexander McQueen dress though!



xoxo,

Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment