Thursday, October 14, 2010

Runway Fab -- Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen S/S 2011 Show



Sarah Burton, Alexander McQueens successor proved she was able to maintain the high drama and keep McQueens s/s collection just the way McQueen would have wanted it. There was a lot of detail in his collection, the pieces were so intricate and beautiful, unusual, flowy and feminine just how McQueen would have had it.

I'm in love with the dress made out of wheat, its so creative and seems like something Gaga would wear. The fluttering butterfly dress is a dream, I LOVE butterflies the colours are absolutely stunning and the structured shape of the dress is sexy! I didn't know what to expect from this collection but as you can tell I'm really pleased, I feel like McQueen was a part of this collection so Sarah Burton did an amazing job, Kudos! Check some Liipstik faves below!








xoxo,


Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment